Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In Clyde's Own Words

During my run I AM consciously running the way that "guy who earns $40K a month runs". During the entire run, I AM being that guy who earns all that money each month. You know we both run out of breath at about the same time. We both see it as a daily challenge and sometimes neither one of us wants to do it but......he always does it no matter what. He never gives up.

It is interesting....but I bet it feels the same when a "millionaire" is panting and out of breath as it does for a guy who is a "$40K a month-aire" and likewise the same for someone who is a "$2K a month-aire". So being this guy while I AM running is really easy because I know it feels exactly the same........do You get my drift?

This is how we become.

Here I want to speak a bit about energy transference. For the most part, our experience of energy is that we somehow know it is there but rarely if ever; do we actually physically see energy. It is the "Infinite Invisible". I discovered that we human beings are freely exchanging this energy all the time. My last experience of this was on my morning run, when I decided that what I would do is play a little game with myself.


I decided: that I would get every single person I passed on the street to acknowledge me by waving or if they were in a car to wave or honk their horn. The interesting thing I noticed is that as I kept running along and smiling and speaking to everyone, I just kept getting more and more joyful and happy. As I kept laughing and waving to everybody as I ran along the street, just about every single person waved and smiled back......I even had a couple of drivers acknowledge me with a blast on their horn.

With that hand motion I was giving and receiving positive energy. The end result was I finished my run with even more energy than when I started. I got my energy from the people I acknowledged and waved to......I AM pretty sure they got something from me too.

The "Hello Factor" and the Transference Of Positive Energy......
that's what I call it and it is very simple to do ....... just wave and say hello to everyone You meet as they pass You by. You will be the recipient of so much positively charged energy. Energy beyond Your wildest dreams ..... this You can get just from a wave/smile.


6:50-7:15 A.M. By the time I return to my backyard gate I AM breathing really heavy and need to catch my breath. So I usually like to sit down in my little yellow lawnchair and decompress for a few minutes. I just kinda relax, settle in and begin imagining how great it feels being that guy who makes all that money
each week. I imagine the kinds of projects he is working on and the kinds of business people and artists he works with each week.

I imagine all the great people he meets each week and brings into his thriving NetWeb Marketing Business. I see him successfully leading huge seminars in hotel ballrooms packed with people who cheer when he comes on stage. I don't know why but this guy is always wearing a white suit with a great looking blue shirt.

This is my reverie and I do everything I need to do to get into the "feeling mode" of being that "$40K a month guy". I think like he does. Enjoy the kinds of things he likes to do, associate with the kinds of people he likes to "hang-out"with. I see myself wearing the kinds of clothes he likes to wear while driving the kinds of cars he likes to drive. This is not about DOING something special in order to one day be that guy. This is just about BEING that guy right now sitting here in my backyard in my little yellow 1957 lawnchair. After some rest it is time to do the Cardio stuff downstairs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Clyde... mind if I run with you for a few months? I kind of like the idea of running with the $40k a month guy. Did you just start this blog? I haven't seen this one yet! It's Great!
Scott OBrien - Google Me

Anonymous said...

HI Clyde..


Ralph... the coffee dude

http://www.makingalivinghome.com/GanoCoffeeBiz-opportunity.html