Wednesday, April 23, 2008

There Is Always More In Life To Be Grateful For Than What We Think Is Missing

Clyde Batton goes on to say that far too often people are focusing all of their energies and thoughts on what it is that seems to be amiss or lacking in their daily lives. That each one of us is so busy about the business of "Getting more of", "Having more of" and "Doing more of" those things we think will satisfy, that we miss out entirely on what he calls Your "inner purpose" or the "miracle of the moment" or that which is ......"nearer than breathing; closer than hands and feet."

He quickly reminds me as he begins expressing his own gratitude for all the people who have recently been coming into his life as a result of Purple Cowboy Marketing™ and how important it is to recognize the opportunity "to serve"; that I too have a lot to be grateful for and thankful for, and that I should probably give my son and grandchildren in California a call. So much to be thankful for ......so much love to share.

Clyde Batton goes on to say that this is so important for him that he actually keeps a daily "Thankfulness Diary" in which he writes down each day what it is that he has in his life to be thankful for. "The experience of abundance and true wealth in your life starts with a practiced awareness of what it is that You already have" he says,"a realization that as individual manifestations of Divine Spirit, we each already possess within our Consciousness every possiblilty that could ever exist."

Clyde can see that I AM somewhat confused with this and just smiles as he goes on with his "gratitude stuff."

"I try to send a blessing each day to every single person who has a picture on our website" he says, talking about the Purple Cowboys......."That way I can focus on them and just be a mirror in which they can begin to see their own divinity and just how magnificent and capable they each already are."

I AM beginning to realize that there is a lot more to this "SuperStar Stuff" than I at first imagined.

I do my best not to get too hung up on "religious stuff" as I feel that everyone has their own take on that one...but everyone who does Network Marketing for any length of time soon realizes that Marketing is really an Inwardly Spiritual kind of Journey heading in the direction of One's Own Personal Growth.

We Are All Finding Our Own Way To The Truth.

5:45-6:00 A.M. During this quiet time of the morning...with Sammy running around in the backyard, Clyde Batton takes a few notes on what he says is "coming thru" as the mind is almost never cluttered at this time of day and good ideas flow easily. He goes on to say that the "Infinite Invisible" is always supplying answers and that without writing them down they are quickly forgotten.....he also mentions focusing on his "mental rehearsal" techniques which he promises to explain to me in greater detail later.

6:00-6:30 A.M. After the meditation quiet time, it is time to get physical. Clyde is into strenuous physical exercise and since I consider myself a bit overweight and am going to "keep up" with this old guy today.......I agree to do everything that he does. We begin with something a bit strenuous .....we Jump Rope.We jump 500 x's in sets of 100 each just barely catching our breath between each set. (If you look closely you can see the shadow of the rope Clyde is jumping in this pic.) This is an extremely good cardio-vascular work-out routine. I AM thoroughly winded and bent over double by the time we finish.

6:30-6:50 A.M. Affirming the Intention For The Day.

Immediately following the rope work, we set out on a run around the neighborhood...an 8 city-block radius (this is about 1 1/4 miles which Clyde says he is gradually extending as he gets his "wind up" and loses more weight.) Just before we take off on the run, Clyde stands in the middle of the alley way behind his house and Affirms Our Intention for the Day. He says it helps him to set the tone for the entire day.

Going on to clarify he says that, "Since my consciousness also includes how I inwardly see myself and believe myself to be; I set the tone for the entire day with the following affirmation:

"It is my intention and I now choose to relax and have fun building my business. I AM happily and gratefully now receiving $40K or more easily and effortlessly each and every 30 days. Life for me is great and I AM glad now that money flows easily and frequently to me and to my team thru my Coaching and Mentoring Services, Music Production, Online Wealth Producing Programs, Internet Marketing, Education and Teamwork."(I Am impressed and begin to comment but he goes on....)

"I now choose to relax and love myself completely.....and my body now releasing to my ideal "self-image"and weight of 160 pounds feels great. When I look in the mirror, I see a "38 year old man" with jet black hair, perfect 20x20 "inner vision", "Pecs and Abs" to die for, who now weighs 160 pounds and is an Internet Marketing Genius." (Clyde is certainly not modest.....I think to myself as he gasps for air and continues.)

"With every breath I AM liberating myself from my past by releasing all doubts, fears, pain, blame, shame, guilt and anger, resentment and resignation as I lend forgiveness to myself and others and detach from my Ego, as I choose now to relax and align with this intention as my new reality or something even better".(Phew now that was something....I AM already tired just listening. I wonder how long it took him to memorize that thing?)

No comments: